jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

WRITING A LETTER TO BEST FRIEND


Bogotá, 06 de Septiembre de 2012


Dear friend Lee.
 I read your letter, I´m fine, currently I get up at 05:30 am because at 7:00 I must start working, in the work there are different days some days are very hards, in that days I need much patient , many times the boss is very strict, then is when I have to stay concentrated  in my work, other days are very calms then I made the task of the university, after  in the university the professors leave me very workshops and for that reason several times I will go to my bed at midnight, In two months I hope to have vacations as soon as possible, I need to take a rest and my wish is going to travel to warm weather near to Bogotá and meet different landscapes
your best  friend Andrés

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario